Due to numerous construction and improvement works the below city centre road configurations are currently in place.
- Armagh St is one way eastbound between Durham St and Madras St due to neighbouring works on Victoria Square and the An Accessible City works
- Antigua St closed between Oxford Tce and Tuam St
- Colombo St one way northbound only between Armagh St and Kilmore St due to neighbouring works on Victoria Square
- Gloucester St Bridge full closure
- High St no exit to Tuam St from Madras St
- Manchester St is one way southbound only between Kilmore St and Hereford St due to the An Accessible City works
- St Asaph St has a lane drop from just before the intersection with Antigua St through to Hagley Ave
- Worcester St one way eastbound only between Tramway Lane and Manchester St due to the An Accessible City works on Manchester St.
Best ways to get across the city centre:
Northbound: Montreal St and Madras St
Southbound: Barbadoes St, Fitzgerald Ave and Deans Ave
Eastbound: Salisbury St and Tuam St
Westbound: St Asaph St and Kilmore St
For parking smart in the CBD check here for parking options.