Due to wastewater renewals and improvement works the below road configurations are currently in place in the St Albans, Edgeware and Mairehau area.
- Canon St will be one-way westbound only between Geraldine St and Barbadoes St
- Cranford St is reduced to 30 km/h with narrowed lanes
- Dee St is CLOSED on the east side of Cranford St
- Edgeware Rd at the intersection with Barbadoes St is currently operating under a temporary roundabout
- Forfar St is CLOSED at the intersection with Westminster St until late October
- Forfar St is now permanently CLOSED north of Warrington St
- Madras St is currently one-way northbound only between Purchas St and Canon St until late October
- Oxley Ave is CLOSED on the east side of Cranford St
- Purchas St is one-way westbound only between Champion St and Geraldine St
- Sherbourne St is reduced to 30 km/h with narrowed lanes
- Westminster St left in left out only on the west side of Cranford St.
- The road will be CLOSED on Monday 19 & Friday 23 October
- Westminster St is left out only on the east side of Cranford St
- The road will be CLOSED on Tuesday 20 & Thursday 22 October
More information can be found at: www.ccc.govt.nz/stalbans