Works are required to be carried out on Fitzgerald Ave at the intersection with Tuam St
Urgent repairs will be undertaken to the wastewater brick barrel due to a continuous road slumping issue on Fitzgerald Ave at the intersection with Tuam St. Traffic management will be installed on the evening of Sunday 15 November 2021 and is expected to be in place for approximately five weeks.
- Due to the location of the required repair, Fitzgerald Ave northbound will be reduced to one lane at the intersection with Tuam St.
- Right turn movements will be banned from Fitzgerald Ave into Tuam St for both north and southbound traffic.
- Tuam St will be one-way westbound only on the city side of Fitzgerald Ave.
- There will be no eastbound access between Duke St and Fitzgerald Ave.
- Duke St will be one-way northbound only between Tuam St and Lichfield St.